Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Fall 2001 Reports

From: Allison Bailey (bailey_a@popmail.firn.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 08:13:34 EDT

The students in our class wrote some interesting responses to challenge
question #1: When do you think the first monarchs will reach Mexico? in
their journals. Here is a sampling of our predictions.

Richard wrote: I think they will be there December 1. (It's) colder here

and hotter there.

Jay said: October 7 because it is going to be cold. They are going to
migrate to Mexico.

Julia predicted: October 12, because last time it was October 18th and
it will be a few weeks until they maybe get there on October 12th.

Brooke wrote: October 8 because they usually get there in October.

Ryan said: I think 9-12-01 because the lady in Texas saw them 8-28-01.

Gareth said: Oct. 5th. They have to fly a lot.

Miss Bailey's Third Grade Class
Citrus Elementary School
Vero Beach, FL

Copyright 2001 Journey North. All Rights Reserved.
Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to
our feedback form

Today's News

Fall's Journey South

Report Your Sightings