Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Fall 2001 Reports

From: by way of Elizabeth Howard Journey North (JUebner@mes.mariposa.k12.ca.us)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 17:14:18 EDT

We are 5th grade students at Mariposa Elementary School. Our group
predicted that the butterflies will land in Mexico City on September
28, 2001. The butterflies travel about two states a day. We decided on our
date because it's not too far away, but not too close. They will probably
land sometime around September 28, 2001.

Copyright 2001 Journey North. All Rights Reserved.
Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to
our feedback form

Today's News

Fall's Journey South

Report Your Sightings