Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Fall 2001 Reports

From: carmen nieto (carmendavila100@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 07:47:51 EDT

    Dear Sir:
    Ms. Nieto's third grade class, is very excited to be following the monarch
    butterfly, through your program.
    We do not have your address to send our letters, in Spanish to the children
    in Mexico City. Our mail from Germany to the United States is kind of slow
    and we ask for your help in getting our letters. Please advice us with
    address to your program or where the letters are going.
    Also with deadline so close we would be delighted to pay for postage.
    Our study of the monarch has enchaned our study of Spanish and we are so
    excited to beable to received your information.
    We are a small American military school in Bamberg, Germany and this has
    added so much to our studies.
    Thank you,
    Ms. Nieto's Third Grade Spanish Immerison Class