Monarch Butterfly

Tulips

Today's News Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2000 Reports

From: adempsey (adempsey@framingham.k12.ma.us)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 16:33:48 EDT

    Challenge Question #28--Monarchs

    Answers from Audrey Dempsey's Second Grade Class:

    Yes, we think the migration follows the same pattern as the plant
    hardiness map because it is warmer in the south. It is easier to
    travel--no snow. Plants grow and the monarchs need plants to eat.

    Copyright 2000 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form

    Today's News Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North