Monarch Butterfly

Tulips

Today's News Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2000 Reports

From: Ollie143@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 08:58:51 EDT

    My students discussed the problems of having the butterfly come up north this
    early. 1. It is still too cold. we may have a sunny, warm day every so
    often, but for the most part it is still rainy and chilly.
    2. The milkweed isn't out yet. There will be no place for them to lay their
    eggs.
    3. We don't have enough flowers our yet for them to get a source of nutrition.

    Thanks for all this information. We love the updates!

    Mrs. Marsha Lodge, RHAM Middle School, Hebron, Conecticut

    Copyright 2000 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form

    Today's News Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North