Monarch Butterfly

Tulips

Today's News Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2001 Reports

From: Kathy McNamara (Kathy.McNamara@saintwenceslaus.org)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 08:58:11 EST

    I think the butterfly would burn more energy in cold air temperature because
    in cold air temperature they have to use energy to get warm.

        Stephen Gross
        St. Wenceslaus School
        New Prague, Minnesota

    Copyright 2001 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form

    Today's News Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North