Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

From: Ollie143@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 06:17:23 EDT

    when james said the wings grow, he was referring to the time from when the
    monarchs first emerge from the chrysalis to the time the wings are fully
    pumped up! my students have language difficulties that show up in their
    writing. he didn't want to edit it for me! but was proud to send it on to
    you.

    Copyright 2000 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form

    Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North