Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

From: Cindy Heilman (Cindy.Heilman@mail.moundsview.k12.mn.us)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 19:00:20 EDT

    What were the high and low temperatures on the following days, in degrees Fahrenheit? How do these compare to those that you guessed?

    09/22/00 21.4C =70.52F 7.9C=46.22F
    09/29/00 24.9C=76.93F 5.5C=41.9F
    10/06/00 26.5C=79.70F 1.5C=34.7F

    The temperatures were higher than we guessed, because we thought you could add approximately 30 degrees to get an estimate of fahrenheit.

    Ian in Mrs. Heilman's Spanish Class, Snail Lake Elementary. Shoreview, MN.

    Copyright 2000 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form

    Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North