Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

From: jade11 (jade11@gateway.net)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 14:42:40 EDT

    I think they may also go to either Cuba or Jamaica or some small island south of the florida keys.
    We would not know about Cuba before due to region, but now we may be able to find out.
    I would ask Jamaica too

    patty young
    jade11@gateway.net

    Copyright 2000 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form

    Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North