Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2002 Reports

From: Lisa West (westl@poth.k12.tx.us)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 16:58:58 EST

    My students found the area of the football field to be 6,399 square
    yards. We divided that by 11,000 and found that we would be looking for
    something that would be about 1/2 of a yard long or 18 inches. My students
    decided about the size of a kindergarten chair.

    Poth Elementary
    THird Grade GT
    Mrs. West

    Copyright 2002 Journey North. All Rights Reserved.
    Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to
    our feedback form

    Today's News

    Fall's Journey South

    Report Your Sightings