Today's News Spring's Journey North Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2003 Reports

From: Donna / Al Lamonaca (alndon@erols.com)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 07:40:57 EST

    15,000 butterflies would weigh 7.5 kilograms or 16.5 pounds.This weight
    would be comparable to my husband's bowling ball! I brought it in for my
    student's to hold. WOW!!

      Donna LaMonaca and her 3rd grade class. Whitehall School. Williamstown,
    NJ 08094
    alndon@erols.com

    Copyright 2003 Journey North. All Rights Reserved.
    Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to
    our feedback form

    Today's News

    Spring's Journey North

    Report Your Sightings