Today's News Spring's Journey North Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2005 Reports

Challenge Question #4

From: James, Meg <JAMESME@lc-ps.org>
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 12:47:31 EST

After looking at the journey north update, our class decided to try answer challenge question #4. Here is what our class said.

We think Monarch Butterflies need shelter
* To protect them from winter storms and snow
* To protect them from predators and other animals
* To avoid the rain so that their wings do not get heavy and they are able to fly

Mrs. James First-and-Second Grade Class
Harrison Township, Michigan