Today's News Spring's Journey North Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2005 Reports

Challenge Question #9

From: Michael,Christine <Christine.Michael@fwcs.k12.in.us>
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 12:50:42 EST

Mrs. Murphy's Red Group came to the Science Lab today to find out more about the Monarchs. We read about how many eggs monarchs can lay, and we think that Dr. Edson's monarch will lay 790 eggs this Spring and it will live until April 25th.

Christine L. Michael
Resource Teacher
Irwin Math/Science Magnet Elementary School
Fort Wayne, Indiana