Today's News Spring's Journey North Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2005 Reports

Challenge Question #11

From: Journey North <ehoward@journeynorth.org>
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 16:45:17 EDT

Hello Journey North,

    We are students from Mr. Phillips's third grade class at Kanawha
Elementary School in Davisville, West Virginia. Below are answers from
five students. The answers are typed just as the students write them,
with any mistakes that they might make.

Chris C. says:
    I think map A is the best because they can go all the ways and some
can get past the mountains.

Alyssa L. says:
    I think map A is where they are heading because they are all spread
out.

Ray E. says:
    I think D is the right one because that's where all the food is.

Andy W. says:
    I think it's A because all the directions they go in on A have a
good temperature.

Alexis S. says:
    My answer is A because right now they are all spread out and that is
what it is doing on the map.

Thank you,
Mr. Phillips's class