Monarch Butterfly

Tulips

Today's News Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2000 Reports

From: Allison Bailey (bailey_a@popmail.firn.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 08:57:19 EST

    We used the numbers given and divided 13,000,000 butterflies by 400
    trees to get an average of 32,500 butterflies on a single tree in a
    monarch colony. We used a calculator to help us.

    Miss Bailey's 2nd/3rd Grade Class
    Citrus Elementary School
    Vero Beach, FL

    Copyright 2000 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form

    Today's News Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North