Monarch Butterfly

Tulips

Today's News Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2000 Reports

From: KevinC Adams (KevinC.Adams@TLDSB.on.ca)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 14:50:57 EDT

    I think this observation is correct. The observer says that the monarch
    stayed low and rested frequently. This could mean the monarch was trying
    to stay out of the wind and that it had to rest frequently because their
    wings were tired from trying to beat against the wind that was pushing it
    along.
    Kaleigh Valois, gr. 5, Scott Young PS, Omemee, Ontario, Canada

    Copyright 2000 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form

    Today's News Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North