Monarch Butterfly

Tulips

Today's News Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2000 Reports

From: Hanna, Cheryl (channa@fremont.net)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 15:34:31 EDT

    Many students would like to write a letter in response, but we aren't sure
    how to address the envelopes. Even though we have their addresses, they are
    often written in one long line. We don't know how to break up the address.
    Could you send us or post a few examples somewhere so that we can write them
    back successfully?

    Pine_Lumber.jpg

    Copyright 2000 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form

    Today's News Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North