Monarch Butterfly

Tulips

Today's News Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2001 Reports

From: Audrey Dempsey (adempsey@framingham.k12.ma.us)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 17:44:19 EST

    February 15, 2001

    I just sent in the answer to Challenge Question #2 and I wrote a little
    note to you on it. I did not make my personal clear enough. I am going
    from Feb. 24-March 3 with Dr. William Calvert on the trip to the
    butterfly sanctuaries with some of the other Journey North
    participants. My school is helping fund my trip. I will be doing
    workshops with other teachers on the Journey North program later on.

    Copyright 2001 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form

    Today's News Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North