Monarch Butterfly

Tulips

Today's News Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2001 Reports

From: Cindy Heilman (Cindy.Heilman@mail.moundsview.k12.mn.us)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 12:07:23 EST

    We think that what is wrong with the story of "guides" leading the way back to Mexico in the fall is that monarchs don't live that long. We learned that the life cycle of a monarch is only 30 days.

    Mrs. Adams class
    Snail Lake Elementary
    Shoreview, MN

    Copyright 2001 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form

    Today's News Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North