Monarch Butterfly

Tulips

Today's News Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2001 Reports

From: Audrey Dempsey (adempsey@framingham.k12.ma.us)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 16:22:18 EST

    March 15, 2001

    Challenge Question #13: Who ate these butterflies?

    Mrs. Dempsey's Second Grade Class,Charlotte Dunning School, Framingham,
    MA gives the following answers:

        1.Grosbeak
        2.Black Oriole
        3. Mouse

    PS Are we missing answers to some of the challenge questions? We have
    been looking for answers to some of the earlier questions but we have
    not seen them.

    Copyright 2001 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form

    Today's News Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North