Monarch Butterfly

Tulips

Today's News Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2001 Reports

From: virginiacollins (vcollins@sterlingschool.org)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 05:12:01 EST

    Starting at our home state of Connecticut, in the northeast region, we
    could travel through all New England states plus part of New Jersey to
    reach 20 million people.

    Estimated totals

    CT 3,300,000
    RI 1,000,000
    MA 6,200,000
    ME 1,300,000
    NH 1,200,000
    VT 600,000
    NJ 8,400,000

        22,100,000

    Copyright 2001 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form

    Today's News Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North