Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

From: Gayle Kloewer (gkloewer@esu6.esu6.k12.ne.us)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 12:29:45 EDT

    We think they peaked between the 15th and the 21st of September in
    Ontario. Then they peaked between Sept. 22nd and the 28th in
    Massachusetts. The butterflies peaked between Sept. 29th and Oct. 5th
    in Oklahoma. Finally they peaked between Oct. 6th and 12th in Texas.
    We think that' s moving pretty fast for some little creatures.

    Mrs. Kloewer's 4th Period Science Class
    York, Nebraska

    Copyright 2000 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form

    Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North