Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

From: Audrey Dempsey (adempsey@framingham.k12.ma.us)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 11:27:05 EDT

    From Audrey Dempsey's Second Grade Class, Framingham, Ma.
    Ontario: September 15-24
    Massachusetts: Septmeber 22-28
    Oklahoma: September 29-October 5
    Texas: October 6-12

    We chose these dates because we read in some of the entries that they
    wrote about when they saw the most butterflies. We also saw the most
    butterflies by seeing how many of the same color dots there were in a
    state.

    Copyright 2000 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form

    Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North