Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

From: Gayle Kloewer (gkloewer@esu6.esu6.k12.ne.us)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 13:03:52 EDT

    We think that the monarchs will arrive in the sanctuaries on October
    2nd. We think this because they got here two weeks early this year and
    that is two weeks early to Mexico.
    Mrs. Kloewer's 5th Period Science Class

    Copyright 2000 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form

    Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North