Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

From: Gayle Kloewer (gkloewer@esu6.esu6.k12.ne.us)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 15:43:27 EDT

    We, the girls of Mrs. Kloewer's 7th period science class, think there
    are 2, 723 butterflies in the 40 acre field. We got this answer by
    drawing a picture of one butterfly every 8 feet and figuring that would
    be 4 every 64 square feet. Then we found out there are 43,560 square
    feet in an acre by Asking Jeeves. We divided 43, 560 by 64 and times
    that answer by 4. Are we right?

    The girls of Mrs. Kloewer's 7th period science class
    Morgan, Nicole, Tierney, Chelsie, Tabitha, Hope, Carrie, Kayla, Laura,
    Meg, & Jessica

    Copyright 2000 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form

    Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North