Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

From: bether (bether@southwind.net)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 09:35:55 EDT

    I still have 2 hummingbirds. I can't tell if they are Allen's or Rufus. But, they are still most definitely here. Hutchinson, KS. The major migration through here was Sept 23. Do you think these last two have a chance of surviving?
    Deb Bether
    bether@southwind.net

    Copyright 2000 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form

    Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North