Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

From: cathiep (cathiep@boyceville.k12.wi.us)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 11:39:57 EDT

    Sami Kraft from Tiffany Creek Elementary predicts that 53,689
    butterflies have gone to Mexico. I took 655 pounds divided by 1.22
    pounds times 100.

    Cathie Plaehn
    5th Tiffany Creek Elementary
    161 East Street East
    Boyceville, WI 54725
    (715) 643-4331 ext 145

    www.discover-net.net/~bplaehn

    "The seed to an answer is in the question." H. Dyais

    Copyright 2000 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form

    Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North