Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

From: LindaLou Parker (lparker@richmond.k12.vt.us)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 17:33:05 EST

    This message is in answer the the query about last monarch in our area. I think this may be the wrong address, Please forward it to the right address as I've gotten a new computer and have lost my old addreses. This week a child brought a Monarch into our classroom (Richmond VT)which is missing a wing. We've kept it alive on sugar water. It arrived in my classroom on Monday Oct.30. I also saw one still in the wild, flopping along the road in Essex Jct VT last Wednesday, Oct 25. I'm sure with our present weather it isn't going anywhere.and was probably trying to stay warmer near the blacktop....and probably got run over. LindaLou Parker

    Copyright 2000 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form

    Today's News Fall's Journey South Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North