Today's News Spring's Journey North Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2003 Reports

From: Judy McIntyre (mcintyrej@apsb.org)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 19:45:30 EST

    The butterflies probably went up to Texas, turned to Louisiana, and then
    went to Florida. The sightings in these states. Michael, 3rd Grade

    I think that the Monarchs got blown off course by a bad storm and they
    wound up in Tallahassee. I think the reason they survived is that they
    probably rested on offshore oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico. Judy,
    lifelong learner

    I think the butterflies came from Mexico and went to Florida and lost
    track. The butterfly wings probably got worn out from flying to Florida.
    Jackson 3rd grade

       I think that a storm blew in and rattled their sense of direction.One
    time I got lost because a storm came up.Jordy grade3

    Copyright 2003 Journey North. All Rights Reserved.
    Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to
    our feedback form

    Today's News

    Spring's Journey North

    Report Your Sightings