Today's News Spring's Journey North Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2003 Reports

From: by way of Journey North (NUNNALLYR@sau25.net)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 16:14:43 EDT

    Mrs. Nunnally's second grade class at Peter Woodbury School in Bedford, NH
    did some calculating. A lot of kids in our class weigh about 50 pounds. If
    a student gained two thousand times his or her weight in 9 to 14 days, he
    or she would weigh about 100,000 pounds. We did some research to find out
    that would be about the weight of 10 Asian elephants or two humpback whales.

    Copyright 2003 Journey North. All Rights Reserved.
    Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to
    our feedback form

    Today's News

    Spring's Journey North

    Report Your Sightings