Today's News Spring's Journey North Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2004 Reports

From: Susan (susamel@netscape.net)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 09:29:24 EST

    The temperature was 30 degrees lower than we expected. The real temperature is in the 60's, we thought 90 degrees.

    Questions based on this information:
             . Why do they go to Mexico if it's still cold?
             . What would the chance of them going to lower California
               instead of Mexico?

    Iselin Middle School/grade 7

    Jill
    Sadia
    Amanda
    Cem

    Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

    Copyright 2004 Journey North. All Rights Reserved.
    Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to
    our feedback form

    Today's News

    Spring's Journey North

    Report Your Sightings