Today's News Spring's Journey North Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2006 Reports

Challenge Question #11

From: by way of Journey North <lthurber@mac.com>
Date: Fri Apr 14 2006 - 20:26:07 EDT

Challenge Question #11
"How much would you weigh if your weight increased 2,000 times? With
your answer, name something that weighs the same amount."

We are two boys that weigh 60 and 70 pounds. If our weight increased
2000 times, we would weigh 120,000 pounds and 140,000 pounds. That would
be the same as 34 to 40 Mustang cars or 8 or 9 full grown male elephants.

Shane and Jake
Ferrisburgh, VT