Today's News Spring's Journey North Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2006 Reports

Challenge Question #11

From: Journey North <ehoward@journeynorth.org>
Date: Mon Apr 17 2006 - 12:51:40 EDT

If my weight increased 2000 times, I would weigh 160,000.
One thing that would weigh the same amount is a small hotel.

Eunice

If my weight increased 2000 times, I would weigh 212,000 pounds.
One thing that would weigh the same amount is a cruise ship.

Lisa

If my weight increased by 2,000 times, I would weigh 140,000 pounds.
I think a cruise liner would weigh that much.

Toni
Rebeca

If I multiplied my weight by 2000, I would weigh 126,000 pounds.
I would weigh as much as an airplane.

Alex

if my weight increased by 20000 pound I would weigh 180,000.
That might be the weight of 90,000 cars.

jessica

Westmoreland School, Fair Lawn NJ
<childebrandt@fairlawnschools.org>