Today's News Spring's Journey North Report Your Sightings How to Use Journey North Search Journey North

Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2003 Reports

From: Linda Swentzel (LSwentzel@byramschools.k12.nj.us)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 15:59:46 EST

    Dear Journey North,

    Mrs. Swentzel's third grade class from Stanhope(Byram), NJ studied the
    pictures carefully. The students' feel that the main cause of
    deforestation is from cutting down the forest so that the people of the
    area can use the land for farming. The pattern shows little fields
    sectioned off much like we see here in our area of Sussex County in North
    Eastern NJ.

    Copyright 2003 Journey North. All Rights Reserved.
    Please send all questions, comments, and suggestions to
    our feedback form

    Today's News

    Spring's Journey North

    Report Your Sightings